- 12 Volt - 22 Ah / 220 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
So far, no ABS faults with this battery
Ifound the specs to state this battery had higher cranking amps than the BMW OEM product.
Not sure about this fact since I do not have the ability to measure such.
Just put the battery in the mounting box, and bike cranked right up.
No problems, no uncertainties and no "surprises".
This batterty is listed as OEM replacement for R1100RT 1993-2000. Do not order this battery unless you want to modify/replace stock battery box. This battery is about 3/16" too wide, and absolutely will not fit. I can not honestly rate the performance of this battery because I never got it installed.
bad recommendation by batterymart
battery is about 1/16 " to wide to fit battery box
The pole hardware provided was not adequate for the use on my motorcycle. For the price a designation of hardware specifically for motorcycles might be a great differentiator.