- 12 Volt - 20.5 Ah / 230 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Second one from MotoBatt that I've purchased -- outstanding battery with strong motorcycle starts. Quickly charges and holds charge very well. This is a brand I trust, and the distributor is first rate.
My battery arrived on the promised day. It fit perfectly in my '93 Ducati 900SS and cranked over the bike that had been sitting for a couple months very easily. I was a little surpised at the lightness of the terminals but we'll see how they hold up.
Drops right into the battery box of a Yamaha Vmax VMX12. This is one of only 2 AGM batteries on the market that will.
This one comes with brass terminal hardware, stainless steel screws, and allen wrench. Came charged and is maintinence free.
My only gripe is it only put's out 230cca. That's only 10 more than the stock flooded lead acid battery. Generally when switching to an AGM
vERY GOOD BAT.