- 12 Volt - 14.5 Ah / 175 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
- Bottom Spacer
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
The battery is powerful, no worry about acid getting all over the place (all enclosed)Looks good built strong and for today's prices is truly a bargain !
ATV useage, performs very well. Fit perfect.
VERY HAPPY INDEED
well i bought this agm the first one that i have ever owned on the recommendation of a friend who swears by them in his toys. for years i bought the 30 and 40 dollar wet cell batteries for my 4 wheelers. they would last maybe one season and then they were dead. finally i thought why not go for higher quality so i relunctantly spent the 80 bucks for the agm. so far i am inpressed by the quality o
Perfect fit for a BV250/07 model
Product arrived charged as indicated. Started my XV250 immediently after install. Batter was a perfect fit and the configurable terminals seems to work well. Only a month into the battery but so far I'm very pleased.