24 Pack of Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries
Designed for Military and Professional Users
This bulk box contains 24 lithium AA batteries from Energizer. Contained in the box are six space saving packages containing four batteries each. At a cost of only $2.08 per battery, this is one of the best deals you'll find on these batteries anywhere.
The Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries are designed to be an advanced power source for all your applications that require AA batteries. These batteries delivery significant long-lasting power over alkaline batteries, even in extreme temperatures.
- Product Safety Datasheet (PSDS)
- Longest-lasting run-time in high-drain devices, such as digital cameras
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Leak resistant construction
- 33% lighter than Alkaline systems
- Excellent shelf life: Up to 20 years when not in use
- Best non-rechargeable power source for heavy drain and frequent usage
- Lasts up to 8 times longer than alkaline in digital cameras
- Lasts up to 3 times as long as alkaline in other cameras and in flash applications
- 24 Energizer Lithium AA Batteries
Our customers have used these batteries in a wide-variety of applications. Here are some of the most popular:
- Photography: Take more pictures with high-drain cameras and flash units.
- Work: Wireless mice, LED lightning, laser levels, and stud finders.
- Home: Remote controls, radios and alarm clocks, security systems.
- Safety: Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms, wireless window alarms, battery operated candles and emergency lights.
- Appliances: Cordless phones, personal trimmers, battery operated toothbrushes, coffee grinders.
- Toys: Leap Frog, V-Tech, motorized Lego sets, project kits.
- Outdoors: Flashlights, wireless doorbells, handheld GPS, camping gear, night vision googles.
the only place i can buy 4-pak Li disposable batteries. For travel they're also very light & last many times longer. In last 3 wk trip thru EU used only 4 batteries for the entire trip. Was rec. concert wh was why i used 2 new batts
I bought these batteries on recommendation by the company that I recently purchased a home security system from. They are supposed to last 9 times longer than the non-lithium batteries. I have not found this to be true, since I have replaced what was supposed to be a 5 yr battery twice now in 2 yrs. in 2 of the monitoring units in my home. It seems to only be long lasting in equipment that is not
GOOD service good products
Use them in all my trail cameras. The battery life is great.
I bought these as a replacement for my Nest protects. This is the same as came with the Nest and they really last a long time, but I am now ready to replace whenever it becomes necessary.
quality good but country of origin is not the same as the ones that sold in retail stores
As this is another purchase from Battery Mart, I am very happy with the batteries and customer service.