1-Bank, 10-Amp On-Board Battery Charger (10-Amps Per Bank), Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation
Meet the all-new GENPRO10X1. Similar to the GEN1, only better. It's 41% smaller and delivers 33% more power. It's one of the best performing on-board marine battery chargers NOCO has ever made.
The GENPRO10X1 is a 10 amp charger for 12 volt batteries, including Marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. It features selectable charging modes, including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V repair, making it suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
The GENPRO10X1 is rated to IP68. It is fully-sealed and 100% waterproof. It's designed to withstand hours underwater.
Do More with One Charger
The NOCO Genius GENPRO10X1 charges multiple chemistries and battery types. Effortlessly charge 12-volt lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries multiple chemistries (Flooded, gel, maintenance-free, and AGM batteries) and types (Starter, deep-cycle, marine, and more).
Charge Dead Batteries Back to Life
Features improved start voltage sensor and an all-new Force Mode. The voltage sensor allows the Genius GEN charger to detect and charge dead batteries as low as 1-volt. For extremely dead batteries lower than 1-volt, manually turn on the force mode and charge batteries all the way down to zero volts.
The GENPRO10X1 also automatically detects sulfation and acid stratification. If any is found, the charger will automatically repair and reverse the damage done to the battery, extending the usable life and increasing performance.
More Precise Charging in Any Climate
The new integrated thermal sensor automatically monitors and adjusts the charging cycle based on fluctuations of ambient temperature, limited the chance of under-charging or over-charging, providing a more accurate and fully charged battery. Avoids under-charging in cold weather down to -4°F and avoids over-charging in hot weather up to 104°F.
No special modes and no technical knowledge required. NOCO Genius will safely charge any battery. Detect damaged batteries and repair them. Actively monitor for long-term battery maintenance and life. The charger can be used 24/7 with zero risk of overcharging.
Easy to Ready LED Notifications
The front of the charger has a number of indicators and lights to keep you informed of your charging process.
- High Voltage: Voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Check the battery and charge mode.
- Bad Battery: Possible short or battery will not hold charge. Have it checked by a professional.
- Reverse Polarity: Charge is connected in reverse.
- Standby Mode: The charger is in standby or the voltage is too low for the charger to detect.
- 12V Mode: For 12V wet cell, gel, enhanced flooded, maintenance-free, & calcium batteries.
- 12V AGM: For 12V AGM or maintenance free batteries.
- 12 Lithium: For 12V lithium-ion batteries (including lithium iron phosphate). Only for batteries with a Battery Management System (BMS).
- Repair Mode: Use to repair old, idle, damaged, stratified, or sulfated batteries.
- Force Mode: Used to charge batteries below 1V.
Charge Levels: Indicators for 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and maintenance modes.
The delivery was very fast and I'm happy with the unit.
Perfect for my boat, easy installation
exellent delivery time great service
Charger has been in use for 3 weeks. Have experienced no problems and my batteries are always ready and fully charged.
Well made and easy to mount. I needed an upgrade charger for my camper and it worked out perfectly.
well made charger, charges and maintains the way it should
I've reviewed at least a dozen onboard chargers and this one blows them all away,compact and only weighs 3.5 lbs that makes for a clean install,[...]