Dual Pro Professional Series 12V, 45A 3-Bank Battery Charger for AGM and Wet Cell
Product Specifications for Dual Pro Professional Series 12V, 45A 3-Bank Battery Charger for AGM and Wet Cell
|BM Part #:||ACC-PS-3|
|Charging Rate:||45 Amp (15 Amp Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- Superior craftmanship; rigorously tested; high-quality parts.
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
- Approved for use on these Odyssey batteries: PC1350, PC2150-S, PC2150-T, 31R-PC2150, 31M-PC2150, PC2250-ST, 49-950, 31-925
- All three sets of leads will need to be attached to one battery to charge these batteries.
- Fully automatic. Completely and safely charges both Wet Cell and AGM batteries.
- Algorithms designed and validated with battery manufacturers for a 100% charge.
- Auto return to charge feature.
- Quickest charge times in its class.
- Unbeatable performance, reliability, safety, and quality delivered by DUAL PRO.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 15 amps. Combined, this is an output of 45 amps (3 banks of 15 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 15 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 45 amps total.
Use this product for charging my boat batteries. I replaced the unit that was in my boat for 7 years with this newest version....AWESOME!
It mounted a little different; mounts were on the side instead of the end of the old one...barely fit...
My boat has the power plug for charging up near the starboard seat....My dealer had to extend the cord for me with sealed solder joints.