Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 15 amps. Combined, this is an output of 30 amps (2 banks of 15 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 15 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 30 amps total.
I just got Optima batteries for my boat,got tired of using a one battery charger Waite to make sure the batteries didn't overcharge.Now I plugg it in and forget about it.Come on guys if your on the fence about it,belive me it worth every penny you spend for this unit.10 min to Install it.
Quality product, Fast charging
I am very pleased so far. I bought this for a friends boat and I'm planning on getting one for my boat. The cord is a bit short but you can work around that. I'm charging two 8D batteries that don't have much of a load yet but will see in a few months how it really works.
This is the second Dual Pro I have owned. I would not own any other battery charger for my boat batteries. This one is the best on the market.