Dual Pro RealPRO 18 Amp Waterproof Battery Charger - Three 6 Amp Bank
Product Specifications for Dual Pro RealPRO 18 Amp Waterproof Battery Charger - Three 6 Amp Bank
|BM Part #:||ACC-RS-3|
|Charging Rate:||18 Amp (6 Amp per Bank)|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- This item is not eligible for free shipping.
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
- Connector: Ring Terminals
- Charges up to three (3) single 12 volt batteries
- Approved for Wet Cell and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and salt water
- Dependable, rugged construction and waterproof
- Independent outputs and fully automatic
- Battery maintenance mode
- Two year warranty
- DC charge cables = 5ft and AC power cord = 3ft
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Models available to charge 12-36V systems
- LED lights indicate "Each Battery's" state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected and no installation restrictions
- Float stage maintenance and independent outputs
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- FCC 15 Parts A and B Interference Compliant
The Dual Pro 3 Bank, 18 Amp (6 amp per bank) Waterproof Battery Charger is an affordable, reliable, and safe battery charging system designed for everyday use. The system is engineered for users who need a charging system on an occasional basis and may not want or need the capabilities of a heavier duty and higher amperage product.
It is designed for use in many types of applications including bass boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, other watercraft, automobiles, ATVs, golf carts, and other similar uses. The system delivers sophisticated capabilities and superior value to customers.
Battery Charging Systems Designed for Everyday Applications
- Affordable, Reliable, and Safe.
- Trouble free - Just plug it in and forget it!
- Be one of the many 750,000 satisfied customers!
- Wide variety of applications.
- Universal input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
May be used in many types of every applications including: Bass boats, runabouts, pontoons, other types of watercraft, automobiles, ATVs, golf carts, and more.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 6 amps. Combined, this is an output of 18 amps (3 banks of 6 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 6 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 18 amps total.
Works great and chargers my marine trolling batteries in about hours.
Use this to keep the batteries in my boat well charged
Takes about 15 hrs. to charge the 3 batters it is attached to.
good enough for overnight charging 2 trolling motor batteries
Easy to use, works as advertised. Stays cool to the touch as oppose to former units which literally burned itself out by trapping the generated heat within its encapsule. 3 weeks of 24/7 usage and no problems. Batteries are good to go.
Installed the charger in my cruiser boat. Works great, cables are included and good length. The charger is a bit heavy and thick but not enough to be problematic in my case.
So far this product is working great , I fish alot ,so this charger is going to get a work out every weekend and some during the week . It was easy to install and hook up !