For 12 volt batteries including: Vehicles, ATVs, Fork Lifts, Boats, RVs, Trucks, or where dual batteries are used
The new state-of-the-art, fully automatic dual battery controller is suitable for any vehicle with an auxiliary battery. Smaller and lighter than other standard battery isolators, the Battery Doctor 150 Amp Battery Isolator employs electronic switching control technology. This high-performance electronic isolator allows you to charge two batteries from a single alternator, and keeps the starting battery isolated from the second battery. Also, with a single push of the override/reset button, you can change the batteries to parallel mode for jump starting.
- Much easier to install than other battery isolators. No changes to existing wiring required.
- Water resistant - suitable for marine use (IP62)
- Priority charging for starting battery
- Includes heavy duty connectors and mounting bracket
- Over current and surge protected for vehicles with electronic systems
- Manual override for starting battery
- Automatically charges the auxiliary battery
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Charging Current: 125 Amp, 150 Amp Peak
- Charge Type: Parallel
- Control: Electronic
- Mounting: Surface / Fire Wall / Battery Side
- Current Draw: Charging 500 mA (Standby 300 mA)
- Voltage Draw: None
- Surge Protection: Built-in
My dad always asks me To buy it and then send it home,, it's a little expensive that's why i don't get more than 4.
As long as my dad always make me buy it and send it ,, even though we have many different isolators,, that mean it's the best ??
Used it in my conversion van with an auxiliary battery for my tv and other electronics. The first week I left my lights on all night and my main battery was dead just pushed the override button and my van started.
so far so good