Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
If you are using these batteries for a UPS please verify the quantity needed by looking in the owners manual, checking inside the UPS or calling us.
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Length 2.56 in.
- Width 1.27 in.
- Height 3.86 in. (4.06 in. with terminals)
- Terminal F1
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 2.8 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
- Abbott Laboratories: 08100103, 08101045, 3A FLEXIFLO, 3AS FLEXIFLO, 3Y FLEXIFLO, 3Z FLEXIFLO, FLEXIFLO 3A, FLEXIFLO 3AS, FLEXIFLO 3Y, FLEXIFLO 3Z
- Access Battery: MLA73136, SLA624, SLA628
- Alexander: LCR6V2.4P, MB5303, MB5338
- Critikon: 8700XL, 9400XL
- Du Pont Orthopedics: 541420 SURG HOOD REC, STERILE BP BACKPACK
- Hewlett Packard: 0911464421INSERT, 88014A - - INSERT OUR, 88014BINSERT
- Hill-rom: 891 CENTURY CRITICAL CARE WEIGHING SYSTEM, 893 CENTURY CRITICAL CARE WEIGHING SYSTEM, CENTURY CC CRITICARE BED SCALE
- Impact Instrumentation: 308 SUCTION PUMP, 308GR SUCTION PUMP, SUCTION PUMP 308, SUCTION PUMP 308GR
- Interstate Batteries: BSL0902
- Ivy Biomedical Systems Inc.: 303 ECG MONITOR, 303A ECG MONITOR, 404 ECG MONITOR
- Lintronics: LCR6V2.4P
- Long Batteries: WP286, WP326
- Marquette: 15ECG CASE, CASE 15ECG
- Nellcor Puritan-bennett: N1000 PULSE OXIMETER (USES 2 BATTERIES), N200 PULSE OXIMETER, N200 PULSE OXIMETER (1991 FACTORY REPLACEMENT), PULSE OXIMETER N1000 (USES 2 BATTERIES), PULSE OXIMETER N200
- Panasonic: LCR062R4PU, LCR12V2.4P, LCR226P, LCR6V2.4P
- Power Patrol: SLA0902
- Powersonic: PS628
- Powertron: L5016, L5016M, L5020, PE2712R
- R & D Batteries: 5119, 5338, 5370, 5598
- Ross Laboratories: FLEXIFLO III REVISION AS AA, FLEXIFLO III REVISION YZ (PANASONIC), III FLEXIFLO REVISION AS AA, III FLEXIFLO REVISION YZ (PANASONIC)
- Sentry Lite: PM631
- Sonnenchein: LCR6V2.4P, S1224C, S6246IS (NEEDS ASLA0905 & ASLA0902), S625I, S625IWCF
- Sony: 224030101, 224030801, 224030901, BP60, VL4800
- Sr Instruments: 210 ELECTRONIC SCALE
- Sscor: 64000, SSCORT III
- Tauber: LCR6V2.4P
- Tote A Neb: LCR226P
- Trio: Lighting TL930209
I used this product in our shed for the solar light which I installed in the shed 3 years ago. I have only had the battery 3 weeks but right out of the box the terminals where clearly marked and the battery installed very easily.
I will not be able to determine the true quality for sometime as the battery is still new, but I hope it will last at least as long as the original which was 3 years.