Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this 6V 12 Ah battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- 6V 12AH
- Length 5.95 in.
- Width 1.97 in.
- Height 3.71 in.
- Terminal F2
- F2 terminals are .250" wide (1/4")
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 12 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
- Step 2 Bumble Bee, Step 2 Mighty Mac (requires 2 batteries)
worked great for my grandsons motorcycle which the origanal battery was no longer available
Replacing the battery was easy in the tripp lite
Good price, good shipping, life expectancy unknown. Will hope for 3 yrs minimum, we will see!
My grandson got to ride in his car thanks to Battery mart great quality battery and very fast service.
Web site was easy to use. Batteries were listed by their numbers correctly, so I was able to search on the number given to me by the UPS manufacturer. Good pricing, good packaging, fast ship.
Power went out as soon as I installed it. No problems.
I use it on my son's little battery operated buggy haven't even have to charge it yet it's long lasting great bettery. No coplaints.[...]