Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory DirectSealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C (4 °F to +122 °F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Must use your existing hardware to connect batteries
- 2 x 6 Volts 12 AmpHour batteries
- RBC3 Equivalent
- 1 Year Warranty
- 100% OEM compatible
- APC Installation: (Adobe PDF)
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 12 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
I use the two pack for my Belkin UPS.
I have my phone router, cable modem and router
plugged in the UPS. No missed phone calls !
I needed batteries for a RC boat that I built. Most of the other on line and local retailers wanted an arm and a leg for batteries, but BatteryMart came through again. I am not discharging these at a high rate, running two 12v motors for more than an hour is about it, but they work great.
[...] great product, great service.