4 Volt 4.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F2 Terminals
Product Specifications for 4 Volt 4.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F2 Terminals
|BM Part #:||SLA-4V4-6|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
- F2 Terminals (1/4" wide).
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C (4 °F to +122 °F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Length 1.91 in.
- Width 2.07 in.
- Height 3.69 in.
- Terminal F2
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 4 Volt, 4.5 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
- Access Battery: SLA445
- Alexander: MB5541
- Battery Center: BC445
- Brooks Equipment: BAT446
- Chloride: 1000010118, 1000010161, ESP2, ESP2-4V, ESP2SG1A
- Douglas: DG 4-7
- Dual Lite: 12581, 2B2G, BED, BEP, BHR, EDC104, EIC1, EZXRWWWEP, EZXWEP
- Dyna Cell: WP454
- Eagle Picher Batteries: CF4V46, CFM4V46 CHK DIM
- ELS: EDS450
- Emergi-Lite: M19, M19017
- Empire: 4 VOLTS @ 4.5 AH
- GS Portalac: PE 4V 4.5 F2, PE4V4.5, PE4V4.5 -OPTION CHK DIM, PE4V45F2
- Guardian: DG 4-7
- Hi Light: 3910
- Interstate Batteries: BSL0826
- Jasco: RB445
- Jolt Batteries: SA445
- Lintronics: NP424
- Long Batteries: WP454
- National Battery: C12D, C12DD
- National Power Corporation: GF010R7, GR010R7
- Newark: 87F632
- North Supply: 782135
- Ohio Medical Products: 2350 ANESTHESIA, 2350 FINAPRES, ANESTHESIA, ANESTHESIA VENTILLATOR MODEL 780
- Panasonic: LCS384P
- Power Patrol: SLA0826
- Powersonic: PS445
- Powertron: PE4V45F2
- Sentry Lite: PM445
- Siltron: 1001163
- Sonnenchein: 1001161, 4V4, EP300, N4812I, PS445
- Storage Battery Systems: S445
- Sure Light: 3910
- Technacell: EP645, TC645
- Trio Lighting: TL930002
- Yuasa: NP424H
The battery was a perfect replacement for my solar post light.
Use 2 of the 4 volt 4.5A batteries to replace a single 8 volt battery in 4 different Northern 1000 Access Panels. These are much better than the single 8 volt battery that ADI and other Northern distributors sell as a replacement!!
Great battery but posts were a bit different from original. Had to File Unit
the battery is in a electric fence charger that is recharged bt solar.