The Hawker Cyclon 2 volt battery is a pure-lead thin plate 2.5Ah rechargeable that offers numerous advantages, due to its unique, patented starved-electrolyte system. The 2.5Ah, 5.0Ah and 8.0Ah models are all UL 1989 recognized components, offering extreme temperature performance and long service life. Get this Cyclon battery for a great price today!
- Diameter 1.34 in.
- Height 2.41 in.
- Terminal F1
- OEM Part number: 0810-0004
- 1 Year Warranty
Battery Cross Reference
- ADI / Ademco: P3141
- Alphasource: AS10704M
- Arrow International Inc.: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Battery Center: 0810-0004
- Chloride: 1000010124
- Dantona: CYCLON-D
- Devine: UB180EM
- Dual Lite: 12-261, 12-542, EX21004X, EX3GEMPH
- Eagle Picher Batteries: CF2V2.5
- ELS: EDS225
- Enersys: 08100004
- First Alert: RL101
- First Coast Battery: FCB956
- GE: 47B0258801912, 47B025AA01, 8219, UB180UN
- Graseby: 3100 Infusion Pump, 3400 pump
- Hawker/Gates Energy: P 0810-0004, 08100274, 92201DW, D CELL, D CYLINDRICAL, P321
- Interstate Batteries: ASLA1210, SLA1210
- JM&W: 47B025AA01, 912
- Kontron Instruments: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Marcal Medical Inc.: 3100 Infusion Pump, 3400 Infusion Pump
- Medical Research Laboratories: 450SL, 521A Porta-Care Monitor
- MK Powered: BMED01014
- O'Donnell: 7704S
- Panasonic: 08100004
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Sonnenschein: X2100
- Sontrix: 7747, 7748, SP1508
- Sun Battery: 8100004
- Trio Lighting: TL930082
- Unipower: B10704
- Universal Power Group: C6280, 0810-0004 D Cell
- Other: S6013-S, SLAD
Perfect fit on a hard to find item. Great price. Great customer service.
BATTERY CHARGED RIGHT UP, HAVE USED LATERN FOR TWO WEEKS ON AND OFF SEEMS TO HOLD A GOOD CHARGE. HAD NO ISSUES ORDERING WITH FAST DELIVERY. WILL USE THIS SITE AGAIN.
Prompt delivery, Product works fine.
After searching the internet for quite a while I found Battery Mart who had the exact battery I was looking for at a great price. Had to have them shipped accross the country. They filled the order and had it shipped immediatly, provided me with tracking information and their own estimated delivery date, which was right on the dot. The batteries are in the the DDC panel and the pannels are working just fine.
The only issue might be thet these batteries were originally assembled into a pack tubular in configuration like a flash light. if we could have purchased the pack it would have been more convenient but they were aesy enough to connect with wires and insert into the pannels individually. All in all a good experience.
These batteries where replacement for a 1970's O SCOPE.. .Very fast service and a USA company. Good people to deal with
Received in a well-packaged box. already installed in my tool. working properly.
good price for the product