Product Specifications for 51913 Sealed, Maintenance Free Battery
|BM Part #:||AGM-51913|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||220 CCA|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your 51913 Sealed, Maintenance Free Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Nominal Capacity: 22 Ah
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 5.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Terminal Type: J
*Picture is an approximate representation of the item. Color and brand may vary.
- Ensure your battery is the correct size for your vehicle.
- This battery is sealed at the factory and is maintenance-free. DO NOT attempt to open to fill this battery.
- Charge the battery fully before installing.
- Never charge the battery with a charger that delivers more than 6 amps of current. Larger chargers will harm this battery.
- For optimum performance, we recommend charging and maintaining with battery with the below related charger.
- This charger maintainer can remain connected to the battery indefinitely.
Battery fit the battery box without any problems and bike fired right up.
Battery arrived on time, fit perfectly and works fine
The battery was priced just right and showed up at my front door without any drama. Great service. I'm not going to my local battery shop any more!
The battery was as advertised but terminal design was weak and unprotected.
immediate delivery perfect size
I may be returning this battery. Not sure if it came almost dead, but my 6 year old PC680 cranks my BMW R1200C better. For now I will assume it needs to be charged, but I am not pleased. It barely turns the bike over at all, even after on battery tender for days at a time. I would like someone to contact me to discuss.
Use this in my BMW motorcycle and the last one I had lasted 5 good years. Happy with the product.