Product Specifications for 51913 Sealed, Maintenance Free Battery
|BM Part #:||AGM-51913|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||220 CCA|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your 51913 Sealed, Maintenance Free Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Nominal Capacity: 22 Ah
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 5.4A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Terminal Type: J
*Picture is an approximate representation of the item. Color and brand may vary.
- Ensure your battery is the correct size for your vehicle.
- This battery is sealed at the factory and is maintenance-free. DO NOT attempt to open to fill this battery.
- Charge the battery fully before installing.
- Never charge the battery with a charger that delivers more than 6 amps of current. Larger chargers will harm this battery.
- For optimum performance, we recommend charging and maintaining with battery with the below related charger.
- This charger maintainer can remain connected to the battery indefinitely.
Battery is GREAT!
I ordered this battery for my 1996 BMW K1100 LT. The battery does look well made, was shipped quickly, however it will not work with this particular bike. BMW uses a large metal battery hold down plate which secures the battery to the tray. If installed the terminals on the battery will be in direct contact with the plate causing a short circuit. I had to return the battery to Battery Mart, therefore I am not able to make a recommendation on the battery as I did not install it, They took good care of me on the RGA. No issues at all.
Just installed the battery about a month after receiving it and the BMW started right up. Just in time for riding season, if it would just stop raining. Hope this battery lasts longer than the last 2 I bought from another company.
Easy to order the correct battery online. The price was very competitive with the free shipping. It was delivered in three days.
The only shortcoming was the lack of terminal protection to keep the battery hold down/computer mount from shorting out the terminals.
This was fixed with a thin piece of neoprene placed between the battery and holder.
Although it is a good fit size-wise, the terminals are thin, and 1/4 to 1/2 inch more towards the centre of the battery. This meant that the original connection did not fit, and required much bending of the connector, and application of a spacer to get it to connect.
It did, however, arrive charged enough to start the bike up first time.
Battery fit the battery box without any problems and bike fired right up.
Battery arrived on time, fit perfectly and works fine