Product Specifications for UT12CL Sealed Maintenance Free AGM Battery
|BM Part #:||UT12CL|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||165 CCA|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your UT12CL Sealed Maintenance Free AGM Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Capacity: 12 Ah
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current Limit: 3.6A
- Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C
- Terminal Type: F
- Ensure your battery is the correct size for your vehicle
- This battery is sealed at the factory and is maintenance-free. DO NOT attempt to open and/or fill this battery
- Charge the battery fully before installing
- Never charge the battery with a charger that delivers more than 4 amps of current. Larger chargers will harm this battery
- We recommend the below charger (Battery Tender 12 Volt, 1.25 Amp charger - BM Part #: 021-0128) for charging and maintaining this battery. This automatic charger remain connected indefinitely.
I have purchased 3 batteries from Battery Mart and every time was a great transaction. Website is easily managed, and received battery in record time. Highly recommend.
I've wanted a maintenance free battery for this bike ever since my wife bought it (2003). This one fit perfect and as this bike is odd with the posts, it was impossible to get a MF unit. After years of removing the necessary bits to service the old wet battery, this is a luxury. We hope it will last longer than the old style wet units, but time will tell. So far it's worked well and easily starts the bike. If it proves it's self, we'll get another for my F650.
Replacement battery for my bmw motorcycle
so far so good...AGM sealed so maintenance free.
Was fully charged and started my vehicle right away.
All worked flawlessly. I am happy.
An AGM direct replacemnet for the OEM wet cell battrey in my 2005 BMW F605CS and competitively priced. The terminals on this battery are "reversed" from the usual configuration and it required some effort to find an AGM replacement. Seems to work well - the only reason for four stars vs five is at this point after only a month of service the jury is still out on durability