Product Specifications for Universal Li-Ion Charger - For Most 3.6V and 3.7V Lithium-Ion Batteries with USB Port
|BM Part #:||USC-003|
Order today and receive this Universal Li-Ion Charger - For Most 3.6V and 3.7V Lithium-Ion Batteries with USB Port shipped to your door at no extra cost! Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer.
Charges 3.6 Volt, 3.7 Volt, 3.8 Volt, and 3.85 Volt Li-Ion, Li-Poly Batteries for Cell Phones, Cameras, PDAs, MP3 Players, GPS, and more!
- Charges many 3.6V, 3.7V, 3.8V, and 3.85V batteries.
- Note: For safety reasons, 3.8 volt and higher batteries are charged to approximately 85%.
- Can be used to charge cell phone or other devices by plugging into the USB port on the charger
- Auto Polarity Detection - No reverse polarity problems
- Adjustable contacts allow for proper alignment
- Overcharge protection with automatic current control
- Rapid charge - Many 3.6V Batteries will charge in 1-2 hours
- Charge status indicator with an indicator to detect faulty batteries
- Can charge two batteries consecutively through AC and USB power
- Short circuit protection and overheat protection
- ETL Listed
- 2 year warranty
Universal Li-Ion Charger for nearly all 3.6 volt and 3.7 volt lithium ion batteries. This versatile charger will charge Li-Poly and Li-Ion batteries for many cell phone, camera, PDA, MP3 player, GPS, and more. This charger works with 100-240V, enabling it for international travel.
Larger batteries, such as those for camcorders or extended capacity batteries can not be charged with this universal charger as they will not fit. If your battery is thicker than 1/2", the battery is too large.
My golf gps stopping charging on my pc, thought I would have to buy a new one. Matched the battery with a battery mart charger and it works great. Charges quickly also
I have both the oem samsung battery and a back up duracell...neither one gets a full charge using this wall charger. Usually just 61% after 7-8 hrs. Only once did I get a 91%. The lcd bars are shotty, they dont always reset when I change out batteries.
Should change from clip holding battery to a spring loaded well to insert battery .
works,won't charge all batterys
I use this external charger for my spare cell phone batteries. To have a fully charged battery for emergencies and excess normal usage.
all is perfect
Works great, I like the display. It's nice to have a freshly charged battery on hand.