Product Specifications for Replacement Motorola HT1000 Charger Pod
|BM Part #:||TWP-MT12|
Also Charges: Astro Saber, HT1000, MX1000, XTS2500, XTS3000, XTS5000.
May be used with NiCd, NiMH, Li-Ion, and LiPo batteries.
Product Features: Replaceable pod allows future use with different radios / batteries. Charges battery with or without radio. Status LED confirms charging in progress, charging 80% complete, and fully charged.
- Charge status LED will illuminate ORANGE for a short period while the charger performs a battery diagnostic.( If the LED does not illuminate, check to make sure the wall out-let is receiving power. The charge status LED will change from ORANGE to RED once the battery diagnostic is complete)
- While a battery is charging, the charge status LED will illuminate RED with no flashing. If the charge status LED is red and flashes, a fault has been detected. The fash pattern represents a specific fault condition.
- When the battery is charged to 80% of capacity, the charge status LED will change to GREEN and begin to flash. It is recommended that the battery be charged to at least 80% capacity before use.
- The charge status LED will illuminate GREEN with no flashing when the battery is fully charged
- After removing a fully charged battery, the charge status LED may remain illuminated for a few seconds. Allow the charge status LED to go off before placing another battery in the charging pod.
**The TWC1 is designed to operate at room temperatures between 15°C and 30°C (59° F - 86° F). Charging batteries at temperatures outside this range may result in under charging of batteries.
The TWC1-MT12 includes a special insert bracket inside the charging pod. By correctly positioning this insert bracket, the pod is able to accommodate all radio models listed above.
- Compatible Chemistries NiCd / NiMH / Li-Ion / LiPo
- Operating Temperature 15° C - 30° C / 59° F - 86° F
- Storage Temperature 0° C - 65° C / 32° F - 149° C
- Power Supply Input 100V - 240V AC / 50 Hz - 60 Hz / 0.5A
- Power Supply Output 15V DC 1.0A
- Charge Rate 700 mA (10.6V-13.5V)