Product Specifications for 12 Volt 2.8 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F1 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V2-8|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Length:||5.18" (131.6 mm)|
|Width:||1.30" (33.1 mm)|
|Height:||3.82" (97.1 mm)|
- 12 Volt 2.8 Amp Hour (Ah) at 20HR Rate
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- Rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Best for: Cars, alarm systems, emergency lighting, medical devices, generators, backup power devices.
- 1 Year Warranty
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.