Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 2.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-1039|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- No Memory Effect
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
- 12 Volt 2.5 Amp Hour (Ah) at 20HR Rate
- Length 4.00 in.
- Width 1.90 in.
- Height 2.75 in.
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- 1 Year Warranty
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
This product meets the requirement for my application which is an emergency tracker light/radio.
Had exactly what I needed -- had a great price -- shipped on time and arrived in great packaging. What more can you ask for??
Finally can yesterday. Fits but now need to find cord to charge it up.
I needed this battery to run the light on my snowblower and it does excellent job for what I wanted for. I changed the engine on the snowblower and the engine did not have an external power wire to run the light,that's what the battery does.Very well made and solid and works as it should. I'm very happy with it and the price was good.
I bought the battery as a replacement for a light I use for my boat. I plugged it in, it works great, and all is good! Also quick delivery and service from Battery Mart. This is my first time using them and will definitely use them again in the future!
Ordered a battery as a replacement for the one that gave up the ghost. The battery came well packaged and on time. Happy about that. The battery however looked like it had been on the shelf for quite a while. I understand that these batteries are not quick movers, but it was dusty, slightly scuffed and the connection points we dirty. I cleaned it up put it into its holder and it worked. It's charging, so I will see if it holds a charge.
Perfect fit, works great!
This battery works with and replaces:
- Black & Decker: VEC1198 Weather Alert Radio/Lantern
- Diamec: DM12-2.8P
- Dynamo: Dynamo lantern power station with radio
- Husky: HSK141HD, HSK142R
- Interstate Batteries: ASLA1039
- Optronics: Optronics Spotlight, Optronics A5312, Optronics A5512, Optronics A-5512B
- SEL: CB3-12, SEL CP1230, SEL-CB3-12, SEL DMU12-3, SEL UN3-12
- Tandy: CB3-12, Tandy CP1230, Tandy DMU12-3, Tandy UN3-12
- Vector: Vector Stormtracker Lantern & Radio, 5140044-09, DMV12-3, VEC113, VEC119, VEC1198, VEC128, VEC137, VEC138, VEC141C, VEC142, VEC158, VEC184, VEC195, VEC248, VEC251, VEC255, VEC256, VEC258, VEC259