Product Specifications for 12 Volt, 2.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-1039|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- No Memory Effect
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
- 12 Volt 2.5 Amp Hour (Ah) at 20HR Rate
- Length 4.00 in.
- Width 1.90 in.
- Height 2.75 in.
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- 1 Year Warranty
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C (4°F to +122°F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Works fine as a replacement for a Black and Decker spotlight which according to the manufacturer "has no user-serviceable parts inside." Thanks a lot for nothing, B & D.
The battery was a perfect fit. The description said it was a replacement for the original and it was. Fast shipping and reasonable price.
The battery works and appears to be fine. It was rated at a 4, not because of the battery quality or functionality, but due to the time it took for the order to arrive. It was shipped by FedEx to the local post office for delivery. It took a total of 12 days from the time it was shipped till I received it. I would expect a better shipping service than this for a $5.95 shipping fee for a 2 lb battery
After trying to recharge up my Power on Board shining light after not using it for awhile, I found that the battery would no longer take a charge. I tried calling Vector Manufacturing who made the product, and found them to be out of business. I found the battery on the BatteryMart website at a very reasonable price. I received it in a few days, and it was a perfect match. I'm back shining deer with my light as bright as either.
This product meets the requirement for my application which is an emergency tracker light/radio.
Had exactly what I needed -- had a great price -- shipped on time and arrived in great packaging. What more can you ask for??
Finally can yesterday. Fits but now need to find cord to charge it up.
This battery works with and replaces:
- Black & Decker: VEC1198 Weather Alert Radio/Lantern
- Diamec: DM12-2.8P
- Dynamo: Dynamo lantern power station with radio
- Husky: HSK141HD, HSK142R
- Interstate Batteries: ASLA1039
- Optronics: Optronics Spotlight, Optronics A5312, Optronics A5512, Optronics A-5512B
- SEL: CB3-12, SEL CP1230, SEL-CB3-12, SEL DMU12-3, SEL UN3-12
- Tandy: CB3-12, Tandy CP1230, Tandy DMU12-3, Tandy UN3-12
- Vector: Vector Stormtracker Lantern & Radio, 5140044-09, DMV12-3, VEC113, VEC119, VEC1198, VEC128, VEC137, VEC138, VEC141C, VEC142, VEC158, VEC184, VEC195, VEC248, VEC251, VEC255, VEC256, VEC258, VEC259