Product Specifications for Saft LS 14250 3.6 Volt 1/2 AA Lithium Battery
|BM Part #:||BAT-TL5101-S|
|Width:||0.57" (14.55 mm)|
|Height:||0.99" (25.15 mm)|
|Shipping Weight:||0.48 oz|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Ability to operate from -60°C to +85°C
- Cells are non restricted for transport
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Cells non-pressurized at room temperature
- High-energy concentric "bobbin" electrodes
- Corrosion-proof containers
- Hermetic sealing based on rugged glass-to-metal seals (TIG or laser weld) up to 110°C
- Safety vents, fuses
- Unrivaled nominal capacities
- Long shelf life when storage conditions respected
This Saft LS 14250 replacement 3.6 volt 1/2 AA lithium battery is made with high quality parts and is guaranteed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers specifications at a reduced price.
Main applications for the battery include:
- Utility metering
- Automatic meter reading
- Alarms and security devices
- Tollgate systems
- Memory back-up
- Computer real-time clocks
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application
- Wide operating temperature range (-60°C / +85°C)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year of storage at +20°C)
- Easy integration into compact systems
- Superior resistance to atmospheric corrosion
Replaces these batteries:
1770-XZ, 3B26, 418-0076, 60-0576-100, 6135-01-435-4921, 6135-99-770-2535, 6ES5-980-0MA11, 6ES59800MA11, 742-0011, 922-1262, ER3, ER3S, ER3STC, ER4, LS14250, LS14250C, LS3, SB-AA02, T04/41, T04/51, TL-2150, TL-2150/S, TL-2151, TL-5101, TL-5112, TL-5151, TL-5151S, TL2150, TL2151, TL5101, TL5112, TL5151, TL5151S, TL5902, VL1/2AA
Radio Shack was my initial source but since they have closed I discovered Battery Mart. What a life saver. Great Service , Great Prices . We purchased this battery to replace our old batteries in our Alarm system. The alarm serviceman charges me quadrupedal the price.
I needed a hard-to-find battery that is not in Home Depot or Lowes. Battery Mart came through for me. I should have looked here first.
Battery was unavailable locally, these guys got it here quickly and at a fair price!
these batteries are used in an alarm system. they last for years. Too bad they aren't sold locally
this battery is used in our probe in our machining center. It is important to have a quality battery that preforms well to insure quality machining.