Product Specifications for Quick Charge Octopus AGM Battery Charger - 12 Volt, 6 Amp [10 Bank]
|BM Part #:||QPAGM12v/6Ax10|
|Capacity:||60 Amp (6 Amp Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||1 Year Factory Direct|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Quick Charge Octopus AGM Battery Charger - 12 Volt, 6 Amp [10 Bank]. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- Perfect for AGM batteries. Also accommodates starting and wet deep cycle batteries.
- Provides a 6 Amp charge to up to ten 12 volt batteries, all at once.
- Keeps batteries perfectly equalized
- Charge one 12 volt battery at 60 amps
- Made in the USA
The Octopus is a portable or shelf type charger with (10), 12 volt, 6 amp independent circuits. Batteries in different states of discharge can be connected, and each will receive the proper charge. No over or under charging. The Green LED blinks indicating full charge. The batteries can be left connected indefinitely with only an occasional check of water level. This charger is a three stage charger for AGM type batteries. Tri-color LED's indicate what stage each battery is in. The Octopus is polarity protected, and there is no sparking if the charge leads come together. In addition, more than one set of leads can be connected to any battery to increase the rate of charge in 6 amp increments.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 6 amp. Combined, this is an output of 60 amps (10 banks by 6 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 6 amp each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 60 amps total.