About Rechargeable 3.0V CR123A Battery:
Note: Not recommended for use in INOVA, Surefire, Streamlight, and Pelican brand flashlights or any application that will not operate to voltages up to 3.9 volts.
- Includes 4 Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) Rechargeable CR123A Batteries
- Brand New Rechargeable Nominal 3.0V (tested as 3.2V) CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 750mAh capacity.
- Different from primary CR123A Lithium battery, RCR123A can be recharge up to 1000 times.
- One RCR123A Li-Ion battery = 500 non-rechargeable CR123A batteries and save you a fortune.
- RCR123A with tab is available as option. Can use 3.6V RCR123A cell with tab to build battery pack for RC air or other portable device.
- Cell's dimension: 16 Dia. x 32 H mm.
About the Charger:
- Worldwide usage. Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V. Never worry about power compatibility again.
- Ultra Fast, Charger 1 to 2 RCR123A only 1.5 hours to 3 hours.
- Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switches off when batteries are fully charged.
- Safe, build-in IC provides varies protection, Thermal protection, Overcharge protection, Short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification.
- Compact ( 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch ), Light weight ( 5 oz only ), include charger and all accessories.
- This Charger can not charge any 3.6V RCR123a cell, or it will cause explosion--Warning!!!
- Must use 3.0V RCR123A battery charger to charge these batteries. Misuse of this device may cause injury to the device or users.
|BM Part #:
The Tenergy CR123A Lithium Phosphate Rechargeable Batteries and Charger has been cross-referenced to be compatible and replace these OEM part numbers and models: