Product Specifications for Pro-Logix 6/12 Volt, 2/6/10 Amp Intelligent Battery Charger with Clamps
|BM Part #:||PL2310|
|Enhanced Maintenance Mode:||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection:||Yes|
|Battery Fault Detection:||Yes|
|Battery Recondition Mode:||Yes|
|Soft Start Mode:||Yes|
|Output Cable Length:||72"|
|Output Cable Gauge:||12 AWG|
- 6 and 12 Volt battery charging
- 10/6/2A charge rates
- Fully automatic operation
- Advanced multi-phase charging process
- Properly charges all battery types
- Soft Start Mode for severely depleted batteries
- Recondition Mode rejuvenates distressed batteries
- Enhanced maintenance mode for ideal long term storage
- Temperature compensation for more effective charging
- Reverse Polarity Protection and Battery Fault Detection
- Data rich display provides detailed feedback during charging
- Fully Automatic, Microprocessor-Controlled Operation - Simply set the charging parameters and press "CHARGE".
- Properly charges all battery types, including Conventional, AGM, Gel Cell, Spiral Wound, Marine and Deep Cycle batteries.
- Advanced Multi-Phase Charging Process charges each battery based on its specific needs for optimal results.
- Optimized "Soft Start" and "Battery Recondition" routines specifically address the needs of problem batteries.
- Enhanced maintenance mode provides ideal long term storage charging.
- Temperature compensation feature adjusts to changes in ambient temperature.
- Reverse polarity protection and Battery Fault Detection for safe operation.
- Thermally activated fan control reduces noise and extends unit life.
- Data-rich displays provide specific status throughout the charging process.
Not just smart - Intelligent
New PRO-LOGIX Battery Chargers utilize an advanced multi-phase charging process to deliver the optimal charge to each battery serviced, regardless of battery size or type. No guesswork or mystery... if it is a 12 Volt lead-acid battery installed in a vehicle, it can be charged and charged right with PRO-LOGIX.
New PRO-LOGIX Battery Chargers deliver two tools in one. They function as an advanced automatic battery charger (Phases 1-4) to immediately bring depleted batteries to full charge so that they can be put back into service. Plus, they function as an advanced automatic battery maintainer (Phases 5-7), conditioning and maintaining batteries in long term storage so they are in a ready state when needed.
The PRO-LOGIX charging process results in improved battery condition and restored reserve capacity. Whether a battery is new and the operator simply wants to keep it in top condition as a preventive maintenance step or is older and in need of reconditioning, PRO-LOGIX will deliver a beneficial service to the battery every time.
Selects right rate for under voltage/exhausted batteries.
I CHARGE A LOT OF BATTERIES FOR VARIOUS VEHICLES AROUND THE HOUSE, CAR, BOAT, TRACTOR, ETC. THIS CHARGER HANDLES THEM ALL AND IS VERY EASY TO USE. I LIKE THE ADVANCED CAPABILITIES THAT IT HAS AND AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. I JUST GOT IT AND HOPE IT LASTS !
You can program the charger and forget about it untill your ready for the battery.