Free Standard Shipping
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Odyssey PC925LMJ Battery with Metal Jacket. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
New! Odyssey PC925 with positive terminal reversed.
Direct fit HARLEY DAVIDSON 1997 and later FLHR, FLHT & FLTR battery. Here is a OEM comparison image.
2 Batteries in 1
The Odyssey PC925LMJ battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
Only Hawker Odyssey batteries are based on the same battery technology offered by Hawker to the military for aircraft and tank batteries. Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
Superior cranking and fast charge capability
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as - 40° C. Also, with simple constant voltage charging (alternator or independent charger), there is no limitation on the inrush current, so the user is assured of a fast charge.
- Drycell Battery
- With Metal Jacket: Provides a slightly higher operating temperature range, slightly more vibration resistance, and protection again debris that may hit the battery (when used in compatible applications).
- 12 Volt
- 26 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 330 CCA
- 480 MCA
- 610 HCA
- 900 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 53 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Catalogue number 0765-2028
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Made in the USA
- 3 to 10 year service life, when properly maintained.
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77° F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
Tech Tip: Special Installations
Mounting flexibility is one of the Odyssey battery's strongest features. It may be installed in just about any orientation (the only exception being inverted) without sacrificing any of it's world-class performance attributes. Have no fear about acid spillage-- the battery recycles internal gas during operation/charging and the valve regulated design eliminates the need for an acid vent tube. All in all, this offers two awesome benefits:
- The battery can be installed in applications where it wouldn't normally fit. Just flip it on its side and fit it into your battery box ("L" terminal adapters may be useful for ease of installation in these cases... be sure to double check your application and order these separately if you need them!)
- The lack of acid eliminates the fear of acid burns or damage to your expensive chrome and paint. You're installing an Odyssey battery because you love your vehicle. You shouldn't have to be concerned things like leakage.
Odyssey trademark is the property of Enersys and affiliates.