|BM Part #:
2-3 Year (Warranty Info)
- 330 CCA, 480 MCA, 610 HCA
- 900 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 53 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Made in the USA
- The Odyssey L Terminal Adapters may be required by some models to connect to the Odyssey battery. (Sold separately)
- Better warranty
3 Years for Non-BCI Sized:
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- Non-engine Start Cycling Applications.
- PowerSports Applications.
- Commercial, Industrial, Marine and Automotive Applications
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- 2 Batteries in 1
combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- Superior cranking
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Mounting flexibility
Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.