Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 48 Volt OnBoard Desulphator /Conditioner
|BM Part #:||OBD-48V|
|Warranty:||1 Year Factory Direct|
- Effective on all brands / types of batteries, including Maintenance-free, Sealed AGM, Deep-Cycle and Free-electrolyte flooded (filler cap)
- Installation is a simple two wire hook-up
- A single unit can serve up to a six battery system in most applications.
- Does not use any power while when there is no input power such as at night or when there is low solar energy available or when vehicle is turned off.
- Auxiliary charger connector allows easy connection to installed batteries when connecting a stand-by or maintenance type charger, if needed.
- Equipped with replaceable flat type automotive fuse
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 48 Volt OnBoard Desulphator /Conditioner. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
A charger is required to charge or maintain your batteries. You can find recommended chargers in the related products below.
Don't just charge your batteries... Condition them, with or without electric power!
The BatteryMINDer OnBoard Desulfators are designed to desulfate your batteries while you are operating your vehicle. The units utilize patented technology to product a wide range of high frequency pulses known as RFP(tm) (Random Frequency Pulsation) designed to dissolve both old and newly formed sulfate. RFP(tm) technology, sweeps the entire frequency range known to cause sulfation crystals to resonate and then safely dissolve them. Sulfuric acid, the main component in the sulfate crystals, safely returns to the battery's electrolyte. The Specific Gravity (S.G.) of the electrolyte is not higher and able to generate more electrical energy-storage capacity than the previously sulfated batteries.
Additional advantages of using sulfation-free batteries include extended alternator and belt life, as the vehicle's charging system no longer needs to work as hard trying to charge batteries that will not accept high alternator output current due to sulfation build-up. Better fuel economy can also be expected, as much lower output current is now demanded from the alternator to keep clean, sulfate-free batteries fully charged. Lower alternator output current translates to lower engine level.
The BatteryMINDer On-Board RFP(tm) Desulfators - Conditioners can serve up to six batteries at a time. Thus, even large commercial vehicles, boats, commercial equipment require only one unit per system.
Units are effective on all brands / types of batteries, including Maintenance-free, Gel, AGM, Deep Cycle, Sealed, and Free-electrolyte.
Installation is a simple two wire hook-up. The units stop working shortly after you turn your engine off. They do not use any power while your vehicle is turned off and very little when the vehicle is running.