Product Specifications for AA/AAA/C/D/9v NiMH/NiCd Computer Controlled Smart Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-CH-V2299|
Recharges batteries in all capacities: 2 or 4pcs AAA, AA, C, D (must charge in pairs) and 1-2pcs 9V. NiCd & NiMH batteries can not be mixed to charge at the same time.
- Easy to use
- Plugs into your wall's electrical outlets with the supplied AC adapter when using at your home or office or by the supplied 12VDC car adapter for use in your vehicle's cigarette plug.
- Recharges NiMH and NiCd batteries. Two (2) or four (4) pieces of high capacity AA, AAA, C and D (must be charged in pairs) or one (1) to two (2) pieces of 9V, at a time.
- The battery life is well protected by the -dV detection and timer protection for AA, AAA, C, and D size batteries.
- Automatic charging current selection for the different sizes of batteries.
- LED display for rapid charger, trickle charge, and bad cell detection for AA, AAA, C, and D size batteries.
- RED LED: Rapid Charge
- GREEN LED: Cells are ready for use / Trickle Charge
- Flashing RED LED: Cells are not suitable for charging
- For 9V Batteries: RED LED: Charging
- Charging Current Max: 800 mAh. 9V charged by constant current of 16 mAh.
- Negative delta V cut-off function
- Safety time to prevent over charge
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Bad cell detection
Estimated Charging times:
- AAA size:
- Capacity: 600 - 900 mAh
- Charging time: 1.5 - 3 hrs.
- AA size:
- Capacity: 800 - 2500 mAh
- Charging time: 1- 3 hrs.
- C size:
- Capacity: 1200 - 4500 mAh
- Charging time: 2 - 7 hrs.
- D size:
- Capacity: 1200 - 9000 mAh
- Charging time: 2- 14 hrs.
- 9V block size:
- Capacity: 100 - 200 mAh
- Charging time: 9-17 hrs.
Nice to have this with some rechargeable batteries of ALL SIZES in the event of emergency.
It is easy to load the rechargeable batteries into the charging bay it seemed to work best to put 4-AA batteries across on the bottom contacts to get the best charging connection.
Cells are charged in pairs, so the "Bad Cell Indication" is in pairs, forcing the user to figure out which one or both of the cells are bad. Also, different sized cells fit into pre-designed pockets, except AAA, so its very difficult to get AAA into a position that will charge.
use it for remotes for tv
For the price, this is a great buy. I use it to charge up D and AA batteries almost every week - I use 10,000 MAH D batteries bought from Batterymart and they work really well and last a long time in my aerator pump I use to keep my fishing bait alive. They do take many hours to charge, but I just charge them overnight and all is well. The unit is mildly flimsy, but I don't move it around or dro
Easy to use, reliable, and portable.
The charger and batteries are used for household electric and electronic appliances. They have performed reliably, as advertised.