Product Specifications for Midtronics PBT-50 Battery Tester
|BM Part #:||ACC-PBT-50|
1 Year (Handled
directly through Midtronics)
Battery Conductance Tester for Motorcycle and Power Sports Batteries
Using Midtronics PBT-50 Battery Conductance Tester for Motorcycle and Recreation batteries, recreation vehicle technicians and owners now have a version of the same tester required for use in OEM dealer service organizations around the world.
The PBT-50 works for all motorcycle and recreation batteries using a simple reference number for each manufacturer and model. Connect the clamps to the battery, input the battery reference number based on the battery part number, and press the test button. In seconds, the PBT-50 will display an accurate test decision.
The PBT-50 makes it affordable for anyone to experience the advantages of conductance testing: a safe, fast, simple and portable system that improves productivity and accuracy. No heat, no sparks, no misdiagnoses.
- Accurate battery test dictions in seconds. No user interpretation of a meter required.
- Simple reference number based testing eliminates time wasted searching for battery rating.
- Live voltmeter mode for estimating starter and the charging system output.
- Tests discharged batteries. No need to charge before testing.
- Conductance test advantages include safe, fast, and simple testing using patented technology.
- Durable design for use in the workshop or in the field.
- No heat or sparks to damage the unit or create technician risk.
- Applications: Motorcycle and Power Sports battery tester
- Battery Test Technology: Conductance Technology
- Operating Range: 2.3-30 Ah, 10-500 CCA
- Power Requirements: Powered by battery under test
- Voltage Range: 8-19 Volt DC
- Display: 4-digit / 7 segment LED, +3 Status LEDs
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120°F / 18 to 50°C
- Housing Material: Acid/impact resistant ABS