Product Specifications for Motobatt MBTX9U 12 Volt 10.5 Ah AGM Battery
|BM Part #:||BM-MBTX9U|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||160 CCA|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe.
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability.
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage.
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life.
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment.
- Includes hardware:.
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench.
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals.
- Bottom and Side Spacers.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Motobatt MBTX9U 12 Volt 10.5 Ah AGM Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- 12 Volt - 10.5 Ah / 160 CCA
- Sealed, Maintenance Free AGM Battery
- Includes hardware:
- Stainless steel fastening screws with wrench
- Threaded brass multi-fit terminals
The world's only premium AGM factory activated 4-terminal powersports battery. Guaranteed long life and factory activated so it is ready to install out of the box. High density oxide provides maximum power-per-pound for dependable 'high cycling' long life service and lowest discharge rates.
- Factory sealed, valve regulated, maintenance-free design eliminates damage from acid spills and corrosion; environmentally safe
- Patented top, front and side connection terminal design provide easy multiple terminal installations, increased power flow, long terminal connection strength and durability
- Heavy cast positive and negative full frame grids provide the highest amp hour and cranking amps and the lowest self-discharge rates for successful high voltage off-season storage
- Large over the partition straps and welds increase durability, power output, and life
- Patented recessed quad terminal cover design facilitates multi-terminal fitment for accessory cable fitment
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
If your battery compartment requires that the battery have a notched top for door closure, please review item closely before purchase as the item may not work in your application.
Fit fine for a 2006 Honda Shadow750 Spirit. Seems to have adequate cranking power. Just keep in mind it is a lower-tier product, so longevity is probably not its strong suit.
Received battery (and free flashlite) very quickly. Put battery in my bike and drove away, took a few seconds to figure out how to position the connections correctly, then installed and drove off in less then 5 mins. Have only had it in for about a week, but seems to be working just fine. Hope it last the 3 years that it's supposed to. I have no complaints!
very easy to install. fits perfect in my suzuki gsxr1000 '07. I recommend this product.
works excellent, no problems.
Awesome experience! Battery was packed well, fast shipping, and the battery works great in my 2008 750 Honda Shadow Spirit !!!! Would definitely recommend and buy from again!
so far so good.
Although the battery fits the compartment fine, and no doubt is a good quality battery, sadly the Quadflex battery posts are incompatible with the AN400. No matter how you try to orient the Quadflex posts, the small offset between the true center of the battery post, which is where the battery cables need to connect, and the center of the actual connection point on the Quadflex is just enough to make it nearly impossible to connect this battery to the cables in the Burgman 400. Not only that, working with the odd button head screws supplied with this battery while reaching inside the battery compartment of the Burgman is very difficult. It may be hard to believe, but if you own a Burgman 400 and you try this battery you'll be sorry. Get a battery with standard posts instead and save yourself a LOT of grief and aggravation.
Buy Together and Save