Product Specifications for Battery Defender 2 Amp Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-MAXXCITER|
|Length:||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Width:||3.75" (95 mm)|
|Height:||2.5" (64 mm)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
|Input Rating:||120Vac, 0.43Aac|
|Output Rating:||12Vdc 2Amp|
- 5 stage industrial-grade battery charger and maintainer.
- Battery Types: Lead Acid types including AGM, Flooded Sealed Maintenance Free
- Heavy-duty metal case for heat dissipation.
- Safety feature: The charger detects if it is attached to a battery before outputting voltage through the clips.
- Accessories Included:
- Red/Black Battery Clamps
- Ring terminal assembly with quick-connect plug for permanent mount of cable. Includes integrated fuse, protective weather cap with overall length of 23"
- 92" (~7.5 ft.) long Heavy Duty AC Cord
- 118" (~9.8 ft.) long DC Output Cord
The Internal Microprocessor contains a "5-Stage Intelligent Charge" Algorithm to give you maximum performance. This "Intelligent Charge" starts with a Diagnostics Stage before the charge starts. After the charge completes, the last stage keeps your battery in a "Ready-to-Go" state until you are ready to use it.
Service and choices, just as good as ever!!
Good solution if you need to charge both 6 and 12 volt AGM and similar lead-acid batteries.
I have a backup battery powered inverter system that I designed and I use it to keep the batteries fully charged. It works better than the older car battery charger I have that is less sophisticated. I was not able to use the older charger for my project.
Haven't had it long enough to charge a 6v battery, but it seems to work well - even on a discharged 800 cca battery. Have no idea of longevity, but it is working fine now.
I have a Battery Tender and the Xciter. both work great, still the Xciter can be switched for three functions and a 2Amp output.
The charger is a well designed and quality built charger.
It is a processor designed and quality built device for years of charger usage.
use to keep batteries up on Dodge PU (2batteries) and PU camper(1 Battery).Keeps all3 charged at once.
Ring terminals not in box.Good product tho'