Product Specifications for Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries - 24 Pack
|BM Part #:||EVR-L91-24PK|
|Package Quantity:||24 ($2.08/ea.)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries - 24 Pack. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
24 Pack of Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries
Designed for Military and Professional Users
This bulk box contains 24 lithium AA batteries from Energizer. Contained in the box are six space saving packages containing four batteries each. At a cost of only $2.08 per battery, this is one of the best deals you'll find on these batteries anywhere.
The Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries are designed to be an advanced power source for all your applications that require AA batteries. These batteries delivery significant long-lasting power over alkaline batteries, even in extreme temperatures.
- Product Safety Datasheet (PSDS)
- Longest-lasting run-time in high-drain devices, such as digital cameras
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Leak resistant construction
- 33% lighter than Alkaline systems
- Excellent shelf life: Up to 20 years when not in use
- Best non-rechargeable power source for heavy drain and frequent usage
- Lasts up to 8 times longer than alkaline in digital cameras
- Lasts up to 3 times as long as alkaline in other cameras and in flash applications
- 24 Energizer Lithium AA Batteries
These are the only batteries I use, because they last the longest in all appliances.
Energizer AA Ultimate Lithium Batteries we buy these for an insulin pump and they last approx 6 weeks -- great battery
Great place to buy your Home, Car, Motorcycle High Tech Batteries
Quick Delivery of an item that I use for many other items.
the only place i can buy 4-pak Li disposable batteries. For travel they're also very light & last many times longer. In last 3 wk trip thru EU used only 4 batteries for the entire trip. Was rec. concert wh was why i used 2 new batts
I bought these batteries on recommendation by the company that I recently purchased a home security system from. They are supposed to last 9 times longer than the non-lithium batteries. I have not found this to be true, since I have replaced what was supposed to be a 5 yr battery twice now in 2 yrs. in 2 of the monitoring units in my home. It seems to only be long lasting in equipment that is not
GOOD service good products