Product Specifications for 10-slot AA, AAA, and 9V Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-IC-1029-S08|
|Type:||Battery Charger -- AA, AAA, 9V NiMH/NiCd|
This 10-slot battery charger charges one to ten (1-10) pieces of AA and AAA batteries and one to two (1-2) pieces of 9v NiCd and NiMH batteries. (Not compatible with any other batteries, such as Lithium, Li-Ion, L-Poly)
Includes 110v-230v AC Adapter and car adapter.
|Battery Type||Standard Charge||Trickle Charge|
|AA / AAA||250 mA||50 mA|
|9V||30 mA||15 mA|
|Standard Charging Times|
|Battery Size/Chemistry||Battery Capacity||Charging Time (Approximate)|
|AAA NiCd||180 mAh - 350 mAh||60 - 100 minutes|
|AAA NiMH||600 mAh - 1000 mAh||2 - 4 hours|
|AA NiCd||600 mAh - 1100 mAh||2 - 5 hours|
|AA NiMH||1200 mAh - 2800 mAh||5 - 13 hours|
|9V NiCd||120 - 150 mAh||4-5 hours|
|9V NiMH||170 - 350 mAh||5 - 13 hours|
- Connect the switching power adapter to any 110V-240V AC outlet. A red LED will shine on the power adapter.
- Insert AA, AAA, or 9V batteries into the charger in the correct slots. If the battery is not chargeable or bad, the LED will flash red or stay blank.
- If the battery is suitable for charging and battery voltage is within the allowed range, fast-charging mode commences. The LED will blink red, then green, and then turn a steady red to indicate charging.
- When the battery fully charged or the predetermined charging time (controlled by the safety timer) has elapsed, the charger will switch to trickle-charge mode. The LED will turn green to indicate the battery is fully charged and ready for use (95% minimum).
- Disconnect the charger from the AC outlet and remove batteries from the charger
Discharging: Press and hold the discharge button for several seconds to activate the discharge process. The charger will switch to fast-charging mode automatically when the batteries are discharged sufficiently.
Kids toys eat up batteries, this recharges them so at least we get 5-6 times the use from a set of regular alkalines. AA AAA 9Volt...
works great for charging multiple number of batteries
This product is being used in a business. We use so many batteries we decided to go to rechargeable batteries as it is better for the enviroment.
We liked the first battery charger we ordered and soon followed-up by ordering another one.
We keep both of them charging and it has been really helpful.
Bought this product in an effort to reduce the number of batteries we go through for two children. It works well although one of the LEDs will only display fully charged (green) and doesn't display red when charging. Definitely worth the money.
Easy to Use & Batteries are Reasonable If you don't believe call around for the charger and batteries. Other chargers don't have as many spots. Batteries at other places are only 4 to a pack and that is @ [$] per pack.
Ordered 3 chargers and only 2 worked. We have on site electricians who determined that the power source on the one was defective. Instead of sending me a new power source they requested the who unit back to examine. ( I could see if the people I had were not electricians, but I have electricians looking at it and can determine the problem).
Fast charging and cycles through the discharge fast.