Free Standard Shipping
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Dual Pro 24 Volt, 20 Amp i2420OBRMLIFTIEC Eagle Performance Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Eagle Performance Series i2420BRMLIFTIEC - 24 Volt 20 AMP
7.75H x 8.5W x 7.1L 19lbs
Compatible With These Manufacturers Units
- Genie Model Numbers GS-1530, GS-1930, GS_2032, GS 2632, GS 2046, GS2646, GS-3232, GS-3246
(Scissor Lift Units Manufactured 2011 or Later)
- Part Numbers 66412 or 105739
The Eagle Performance Series Advantage
- Dramatically Enhanced Battery Performance = More Time in Service
- Substantially Enhanced Battery Life = Reduced Maintenance Expense Over Time
- Dependable, Fully Charged Batteries Every Time = Satisfied Rental Customers
Eagle Performance Battery Charging Systems are designed for the demands of the industrial lift industry and offer a number of features that equipment rental dealers seek including:
- Easy Installation!-"Plug 'N Play" Technology
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) and Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Automatically detects and configures for battery type
- Factory customized to meet your installation requirements
- Multiple connector options
- Multiple mounting bracket options
Our products are used in many types of applications including:
- Scissor Lifts
- Aerial Lifts
- Walk Behind Forklifts
- Platform Lifts
- Dump Trailers
- Other Lift Equipment
Keep Your Equipment Running and Rented!
Equipment rental dealers need battery powered rental equipment to operate reliably and efficiently. It is important from both a customer satisfaction and return on investment perspective for equipment to perform well and stay in service.
Our sophisticated Eagle Performance Series battery chargers utilize the company's proprietary DeltaVolt Intuitive Charging Technology to enhance both the performance and life of batteries. The company's exclusive 5 stage charging technology uses advanced charging algorithms to allow superior control of specific gravity to battery manufacturer recommendations. In addition, the system's maintenance mode conditions batteries to extend their performance and life.