Product Specifications for Group Size 27 Battery Box
|BM Part #:||BOX-27|
|Length:||Outside: 16.13" Inside: 12.75"|
|Width:||Outside: 9.63" Inside: 7.25"|
|Height:||Outside: 10.88" Inside: 10.00"|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
Made in the U.S. with unique features engineered for specific applications. Fits all batteries in group size 27, including spiral cell and high performance models. With features like the locking cover, mounting holes in the handles and materials tested to perform in all conditions, these are the battery boxes of choice.
- Fits all traditional battery group sizes
- Fits all new orbital or spiral celled, deep cycle, high performance batteries
- New convenient battery box application guide
- Locking Cover - Easy-on and easy-off
- Safe and secure
- Convenient, fast, durable
- Locking prevents cover loss
- Use hold-down holes molded in to reinforced handles
- Use J-hooks, L-hooks, threaded rod or lag bolts
- Remove the lid while keeping the box secure
- New Tougher Material - Impact resistant to -30°F (-34°C)
- Heat stable to +200°F (+93°C)
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Regulations 183.420 & ABYCE-10.7
- Impervious to acid, gasoline, oil and solvents
- Will not rust, UV protected
About the Box:
- Battery Group: 27
- Color: Black
- Length: 12.75" (32.4cm)
- Width: 7.25" (18.4cm)
- Height: 10" (25.4cm)
- Length: 16.13" (40.9cm)
- Width: 9.63" (24.4cm)
- Height: 10.88" (27.6cm)
I searched everywhere for a battery box that would fit in the small space my boat allows. This was the only group 27 box I could find that would work. I love the snap-on lid and optional j-hook mounting.
Great quality for the price! Solid box with nice "snapping" lid.
The battery cases protect my Gel battery from element of cold weather for running my medical equipment in power outages.
I am using the product to provide power for a mobile laptop in a warehouse.
Used two of these for a dual battery system on the hitch of a travel trailer. Needed to cut the handles off on one side of each to fit the available space, but these boxes were the only ones I found that would fit at all - they are the best size to use for Group 27 batteries in tight locations.
Great product with an excellent price.
I was hoping to use this battery box to house four small 12v batteries rather than the one large one that it was made for...It was the only one battery mart offered that was snug in holding the batteries in width and depth. But the box is much taller than them, and so wastes a lot of space. If you are going to need a box for a battery pack, make your own or try elsewhere. If you are using it for i