Product Specifications for NOCO Genius 6/12 Volt, 750mA Multi-Purpose Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||G750|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited (PDF)|
- Advanced 5-step Charge Profile
- Variable input compensation
- Rapid charging technology
- Dual Mode, 6 volt and 12 volt batteries
- Extendable connectors
- Charges Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB), Maintenance-Free Battery (MF), AGM Batteries
- Rated at IP60
- Protects against user errors
- Memory recall
- ETL approved for USA and Canada
Powered by NOCO VosFX Processor
The VosFX Processor is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process, based on organic feedback from the battery, to extend battery life. The VosFX Processor quickly and efficiently makes decisions on how to charge the battery without risking user safety or damage to the battery.
Wicked Smart Features:
- 6V/12V Compatibility
Charges 6V and 12V batteries
Returns to last selected mode when restarted
- Fully Interactive
Automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs
- Designed for Safety
Reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark proof, overheat, overcurrent, and overcharge
- Multiple Battery Chemistry
Safely charges Wet, Gel, MF, and AGM batteries
- Extendable Connectors
Plug-n-play connectors for easy accessory changes
- HF/HE Switch Mode Design
High-frequency, high-efficiency for a lightweight, compact charger
- Rapid Charging Technology
Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- Variable Input Compensated
100% full charge even with varying A/C input voltages
- Abnormality Protection
Automatically shuts "off" if charger remains in Bulk charge mode for an extended period of time
What's in the box?
- G750 Charger
- Battery clamp connectors
- Eyelet Terminal Connectors
- Owner's manual and user guide (View PDF)
- Step 1: Diagnostics
Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Soft Start
Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 3: Bulk
Continues Bulk charging process, returns 90% of battery capacity.
- Step 4: Absorption
Brings the charge level to 100%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 5: Maintenance
Monitors the battery voltage continuously to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below approximately 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until voltage reaches approximately 7.2V (6V) and 14.4V (12V) and then will discontinue the charge cycle. Maintenance cycle is repeated indefinitely to keep the battery at full charge, without overcharging. The battery charger can be left connected indefinitely.
- Input Voltage AC: 110-120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Working Voltage AC: 85-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Input Current: 300mA RMS Max
- Efficiency: 85% Approx.
- Power: 20W Max
- Charging Voltage: 7.2V/14.4V
- Charging Current: 750mA
- Back Current Drain: <5mA
- Ripple: <2%
- Charger Type: 5 Step, Fully Automatic, Switch-Mode
- Type of Batteries: 6V and 12V Lead-Acid
- Battery Chemistries: Wet, Gel, MF & AGM
- Battery Capacity: 1.2-30Ah, Maintains All Battery Sizes
- Housing Protection: IP60
- Cooling: Natural Convection
- Noise Level: <50 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5 x 2.7 x 1.3 Inches
- Weight: 0.5 Pounds
Works great. Just what I needed for my 6 volt battery in my vintage motorcycle.