Product Specifications for Energizer MAX AAAA Alkaline Batteries - 2 Pack
|BM Part #:||EVR-E96BP2|
|Package Quantity:||2 ($1.48/ea.)|
|Type:||Alkaline - Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)|
|Shipping Weight:||0.96 oz|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Uncommon batteries at a low price
- Used in flash audio players, Bluetooth headsets, blood pressure monitors and more
- Energizer's best performing alkaline product
These Energizer MAX AAAA Alkaline Batteries are for use in a wide range of smaller, portable consumer electronic devices. These batteries deliver dependable, powerful performance.
The Quad A is currently used in flash audio players, Bluetooth headsets, laser pointers and LED penlights, remote controls, and home medical devices, like glucose meters and blood pressure monitors. Also great for photo and electronic devices such as digital cameras, wireless microphones, and palmtop computers.
- Energizer's best-performing alkaline product
- Advanced technology offers advanced power for today's most demanding devices
- Very good shelf-life: up to 5 years at 21°C
- Lower initial cost compared to Lithium and NiMH Rechargeable battery systems
- Suitable for all types of devices, although performance is maximized in high-drain/high-tech devices
Fast shipment. S and H cost more than the product.
Hearing Aid Remote
I have stylist for my tablet and could not find the AAAA sized batteries anywhere in the stores or even from the computer comapny to replace the batteries. This site offered them at a great value and with quick deliver time.
This was for a stylus for a Venue 8 Pro. Works fine so far.
I bought these batteries as on add-on to my major purchase because they were such a good price.
Use it for a remote for hearing aides.
I use these for the wireless controller for my hearing aids. They work fine. I haven't used tem long enough to make any other judgement.