Product Specifications for 24 Volt 25 Amp Dual Pro Eagle Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-i2425|
|Capacity:||70 to 260 ampere-hours (20 HR rating)|
|Warranty:||3 Year Factory Direct|
Anderson Power Products® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
© 2015 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. SB® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
DC Output 25 amps
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your 24 Volt 25 Amp Dual Pro Eagle Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: SB® 50 Red (Default)
Plug: SB® 50 Yellow
Plug: SB® 50 Gray
Plug: SB® 50 Blue
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Blue
Plug: DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Angled
Plug: DC Male Plug: Three Prong
Plug: E-Z-GO DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Injected
Plug: E-Z-GO RXV
Plug: Yamaha Cart: 2 Prong
The AC power cord is 6 ft. long
The charger cord to batteries is 8 ft. long
This 24 Volt, 25 Amp Dual Pro charger is part of the Eagle Performance series of chargers.
The Dual Pro i2425 Eagle charger is specially designed for use in the industrial and electric vehicle markets. With over 18 years of experience in manufacturing the legendary Dual ProTM charging systems, Pro Charging Systems chargers have become known as the name in charging technologies. We pride ourselves on the performance and versatility of our products and our outstanding customer service. We are proud that these safe, reliable, and efficient battery chargers are made in the USA.
Battery Charging System Designed for the Demands of Recreational and Industrial Use
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Exclusive temperature compensation
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
- AC power cord is 6 feet long
- The charger cord to batteries is 8 feet long
Charger was a replacement for a more expensive charger and did the job
I use this to charge my Electrathon car batteries. It provides a full charge very quickly.
Works very easily. Just plug in and know that the battery is charged and maintained to peak performance without any necessary changes of settings on the charger.
I DOES THE JOB