Product Specifications for Dual Pro 12 Volt 30 Amp Battery Charger - Two 15 Amp Banks
|BM Part #:||ACC-PS-2|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Dual Pro 12 Volt 30 Amp Battery Charger - Two 15 Amp Banks. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
easy to install and does a very good job
I own a 1996 Ranger Bassboat that had a Dual Pro installed on it from the factory. This charger lasted 18 years of continous use. Each bank was only 10 amps & the new Dual Pro is 15 amps per bank which charges my batteries much faster.
The thing I like most about this Dual Pro is it can be completely submerged in water & still work, It's completely waterproof.
I shopped for a very long time before I found this charger. I am very impressed with this product and all it's features!!!
This charger is great. I have had the dual pro for about 3 weeks. It was easy to install. I fished the other day for about 6hrs and it only took 4 hrs to fully charge both of my trolling batteries. My last dual pro lasted about 9years so Im hoping this one will last just as long.
I bought a battery charger [...] and I got a great price.
Mounted easily into the same holes as my old Dual Pro charger, that was a big +. Product seems very well built,[...]and their price was $40 less than [...] for the same product. Very satisfied with my purchase.
I just got Optima batteries for my boat,got tired of using a one battery charger Waite to make sure the batteries didn't overcharge.Now I plugg it in and forget about it.Come on guys if your on the fence about it,belive me it worth every penny you spend for this unit.10 min to Install it.