12 Volt - 6 Amp: Fully Automatic two-stage battery charger, UL and CSA approved. Specially designed for Industrial and OEM applications such as Golf caddies and scooters among others.
Full 3 LED Display: Indicators display the battery's condition. As a battery reaches full charge, the yellow and green lights will flash alternately. This automatic cycling of the charger prevents overcharging, as the battery reaches its full capacity. Once fully charged the charger will continue to cycle with yellow and green lights flashing alternately, keeping the battery at its peak capacity.
- Red Light: Indicates the charger is properly connected to 120V supply.
- Yellow Light: Indicates correct polarity and combined with red light indicates charger is charging.
- Green Light: Indicates a full charge. Green and yellow will flash alternately when battery has reached a full charge (The yellow light will flash on about every 10 seconds)
Protection: The charger has electronic protection against reverse polarity and short circuits. The overload protection is provided by two fully automatic re-settable bimetallic circuit breakers. One protecting against excess current flow and the other from excess temperature rise.
Charging: The charger is capable of charging all commonly available Lead Acid batteries with ratings from 20 to 100 Ah. All functions are fully automatic and the charger constantly monitors the battery's condition. The charging sequence is determined by the condition of the battery and is fully interactive.
Battery Recovery: (deep discharge pick-up) The charger is capable of fully and properly recharging any battery discharged down to 5 Volts. Even a totally discharged battery will recover to 10 Volts in 10 to 60 minutes, when the load is removed.
No Risk of Shock: Charger case is made from advanced engineering plastic. Due to its double insulation, a grounding pin is not required and hence the input connector has only two pins (we have an international standards approval on this model).
- Includes clamps, approximately 5ft cord length
- OUTPUT: 12 Volt Nominal; 6 Amp DC
- Set Voltage (cut-off Voltage): 14.3v +/- 0.1
- Float Voltage (come-on Voltage):13.7 +/-0.1
- INPUT: 105 VAC - 120 VAC ; 60 Hz
- DIMENSIONS: 7" wide x 6" high x 3" deep
- 17.5cm x 15cm x 7.5cm deep
- 1 Year Warranty