Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 24 Volt 1/2/4 Amp Wet/Gel/AGM Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||24041|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 24 Volt 1/2/4 Amp Wet/Gel/AGM Battery Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Note: Do not use with aviation batteries
24-Volt 1-2-4 Amp Charger-Maintainer-Desulphator-Conditioner
Model 24041 is a 5-stage charger, maintainer, and desulphator (conditioner) that extends both the performance and life of all type / size/ brands of 24-Volt batteries. Push-button selector for AGM, Gel and Flooded (filler caps) types ensures 100% compliance with all leading battery manufacturer’s specifications.
FREE battery condition indicator ($12.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
Now built-in to this BatteryMINDer charger: The ATS-1 Ambient Temperature Sensor (A $15 value!): Senses temperature and adjusts output to ensure the correct charging rate.
The BatteryMINDer automatically dissolves power-robbing sulphation crystals using safe, low voltage, high frequency U.S. Patented pulse technology
This unit comes with clips, round eyelets, and temperature sensor only, no cigarette adapter plug.
5 Stage Operation
- Soft Start: If battery is lower than 12.5 VDC.
- Constant Current: Bulk charge, charges battery at maximum current until full capacity is reached.
- Absorption: Constant charge voltage until battery reaches full open circuit voltage
- Testing stage: Charger shuts off occasionally to see if battery is okay, for 10 minutes.
- Float or Maintenance Mode: Drops to lower voltage to desulfate/maintain battery for long periods of time.
- Input: 115VAC
- Includes ATS-1 (Ambient Temperature Sensor) Built into Charger
- Safely charges 70% - 200% faster than any/all known conventional constant voltage chargers.
- Maximizes cycle life and performance of all three (3) types* of lead-acid storage batteries, regardless of size / type / brand.
- Push button selectable type and charge rates for all size / type / brands of 24- Volt batteries, including flooded (filler caps), sealed Absorb Glass Mat (AGM), and Gel.
- 5 Stage (Soft Start, Constant Current, Absorption, Testing Stage, Float or Maintenance Mode) ensures 100% full charge capacity of all battery types.
- Full Time random sweep desulphation**.Desulphates faster and more effectively than any known charger or stand-alone desulphator-conditioner.
- Spark-proof, short circuit, reverse polarity and over-temperature protected.
- Automatically detects defective batteries and rejects them.
- Polarity reversal-Error indicator.
- Auto-reset thermal breaker (protects both battery and charger under abnormal conditions such as a shorted cell and /or excessively high ambient temperatures)
- Manual override for maintenance-desulphation only long term storage mode.
- Rejects a damaged or open cell (shorted) battery.
- Portable or OnBoard mountable.
- Built-in battery condition indicators: detect and display charge level modes, charge retention and existence of sulphation.
- Automatic temperature compensation with battery temperature sensor. Sensor can be used to detect and adjust charger's output voltage depending on temperature, extending battery life and performance by more than 100%***. VDC Temperature Sensors (ABS-248) are available for purchase.
- 1 year 100% Money back Guarantee plus 5 year “no hassle” warranty through VDC Electronics.
VDC Electronics (the manufacturer), guarantees model 24041 will significantly increase your battery’s life well beyond any known battery charger currently on the market. If for any reason you do not find this to be true VDC will, up to one year after date of purchase, refund 100% of your money, including any taxes or shipping costs ****.
*Flooded (filler caps), maintenance-free sealed AGM and Gel.
** U.S. Patented
***When compared to non “at the battery” temperature compensated chargers or ambient sensing types.
****Requires registration of product within 10 days of date of purchase and is non-transferable.
will rejuvenate old batterys
We use these battery tenders on all our 24 volt restored military trucks. Easy to use and our batteries are up and running in the spring when we start the parades in our area.
Needed to maitain a service pack of batteries that get little use but need to be ready 24-7, this charger is perfect!
Bought this 24 volt charger for a MEC 2033 Scissorlift w/4-6 volt batteries. Lift would not work properly, had batteries checked at a Interstate dealer & was told they were shot. At about $200 apiece for 4 batteries I decided to try the 24 volt charger as I have real good luck with the 12 volt chargers. Had the charger on for about a month without using the lift. Took it to a job & had some hydrau
I primarily bought this to charge a 24 volt system consisting of four 6 volt deep cycle 115HR marine batteries on an electric powered resevoir boat. I was really impressed at how complete and fast this charger charged these four Big batteries. Hands down,,the best charger I have ever used. Purchased another one for 12 batteries. To top it off the manual that comes with this charger will teach almo
Works well and doesn't boil off the electrolyte like more basic chargers.
So I have had the charger for 3 weeks now. It took my older tired battery and restored it to the power levels of the brand new battery I also ordered.
Does what it says and does it well.