Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer Model 1500: 12 Volt 1.5 Amp Charger/Maintainer/Desulfator (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||1500|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
BatteryMINDer® 1500 by VDC is a SmarTECHnology(tm) plug 'n run 1.5 Amp battery charger/maintainer with full-time automatic pulse desulfator can help extend a battery's life up to 4 times its normal life. Ideal for charging, maintaining or recovering 12V flooded, sealed, maintenance-free, starter, deep-cycle, AGM and marine batteries. Automatic high-low temperature compensator is installed to ensure that batteries will never be overcharged or undercharged, regardless of the operating temperature. 0°F-130°F operating range. Unit can maintain up to 4 batteries at one time when connected in parallel. Has reverse polarity protection for safety.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic high-low temperature compensator is installed to ensure that batteries will never be overcharged or undercharged, regardless of the operating temperature.
- Ambient temperature sensor is installed for 0°F130°F operating range.
- Unit can maintain up to 4 batteries at one time (6 or 12V batteries) when connected in parallel (requires use of customer supplied 18-ga. insulated wire).
- Reverse polarity, short circuit and over-temperature protection for safety.
- Includes 12ft. power cord and battery clips.
- Extends battery life up to four times when compared to new batteries not being properly charged or maintained over the course of their lifetime.
- Worldwide 100240V AC 50/60 Hz input.
- Can help to recover weak batteries.
FREE battery condition indicator ($11.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 5 Year Factory Direct Warranty
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Output: 1.5 Amp
- Includes clamps. If you need a lug harness (ring terminal), please see related items below
- Certified by the FCC and the California Energy Commission.
- Energy Star rated, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy.
Simple and as advertised.
I use the BatteryMINDer on my two diesel truck batteries everytime I come home.
Six year old SLA battery in Miata brought back to full power. Similar results for diesel tractor and riding lawnmower batteries. Simple to use.
Very good product with quick delivery
I only use my car periodically, so Iuse this to keep my car battery fully charged - works like a charm
This is the third BatteryMinder I've bought (all still in use)...they are that good!
Recharging wetcells for inverters when cloudy