This item is no longer available and is shown for reference purposes only.
The BatteryMINDer is a 3-mode maintenance charger and desulphator-conditioner that extends performance and life of all types of 12 Volt lead acid batteries. These include maintenance-free, marine, sealed, AGM, dry and valve-regulated batteries.
This BatteryMINDer provides full-time desulphation in all modes.
The unit comes with a Battery Condition Indicator that has a push button for testing the condition of the battery.
Please note: With .33 amps charge output (1 amp for the 15 watt model) the battery size must be considered. Large Deep Cycle/RV batteries can be maintained but not fully recharged from a deep discharge with this panel. If you have any questions, please contact one of our battery specialists.
- Includes one lug harness
- Brackets included
- 5 watt amorphous silicon solar panel
- PulseMode Circuitry
- Auto-Float control
- Automatic 3-mode operation
- Dissolves power robbing sulphation and prevents new sulphation (caused by self-discharge).
- LED indicators for Charge, Polarity Reversed and Solar Power.
- Shuts off completely when sunlight is reduced with no drain on the batteries.
- Meets exact maintenance float charge rate of all major sealed, dry-type battery makers.
- Guarantees full charge without ever overcharging.
- Prevents permanent cell damage due to self-discharge.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at -0°F to +120°F.
- Supplies exact voltage and current required – never more.
- Temperature short circuit and polarity reversal protected.
- Designed/engineered in the USA.
- Built in strict accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- 1-year money-back guarantee handled directly through VDC.
- Model SCC005
- Output 12 volts @ 333 mA
- Charge Voltage 14.2 Vdc
- Float Voltage 13.2 Volts
- Desulphation Pulse 333 mA @ 3.26 MHz
- Float Current 5mA - 150 mA*
- 18 ft Panel to Controller Cable
- Solar Panel Size: 13.5"W x 19.5"L x 0.625"H
* Actual current output is determined by individual battery demand.
Technical Specs: (Adobe PDF) (Manual 1 Adobe PDF) (Manual 2 PDF)