Product Specifications for Battery Tender Jr 12 Volt 0.75 Amp Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||021-0123|
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof and reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The 12 Volt Battery Tender Junior's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: -20F to 120F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
How low of a battery voltage can this charger see and charge?
Deltran's 021-0123 Battery Tender charger can sense voltages as low as 3 volts and go into the recharging mode. It has an 80 hour safety protection feature that will stop the charge if the charge time is longer than 80 hours.
If the battery has been sitting in a dead or extremely discharged state for an extended period of time, the battery may not take a charge due to sulfation built-up on the plates.
The best price with great service. Don't think twice.
does what it is suppose to
Perfect small charger. I use it for my bike, I have it indoors and the leads are long enough to run out the window to the carport. The 5 year warranty is great as my old one lasted 4 1/2 years, I called batt tender in Florida and the guy said just send it down and I will send you a new one ! Whis is great as I will use it in my shed for the lawn mower. Very good product and customer support.
I was so pleased that this product was exactly as described on your website. It is working like a charm! Thanks for your honest marketing!
good prices... and fast shipping
We use vehicles for product training and the batteries get constant drain. With the Battery Tender Jr. I dont have to worry about low battery voltage causing problems. It has been a great product for us.