Product Specifications for Battery Tender Jr 12 Volt 0.75 Amp Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||021-0123|
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof and reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database.
The 12 Volt Battery Tender Junior's lightweight, compact size makes it ideal for those hard-to-fit spots. The trickled charger with a brain will assure batteries are maintained after charging and allows ready to go!
- Includes one Clamp Harness and one Lug Harness
- Optional cigarette plug allows you to charge & maintain your battery directly from your vehicle's lighter socket (only use if socket energized with key off)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Charges/maintains sealed maintenance-free, AGM or flooded lead acid batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protected to prevent charger or battery damage
- 12' output cord
- Temperature Range: -20F to 120F
- Can Replace: VDC-12612A
- UL, CSA listed
- 5 year warranty
We use vehicles for product training and the batteries get constant drain. With the Battery Tender Jr. I dont have to worry about low battery voltage causing problems. It has been a great product for us.
I ordered a battery tender jr for my Harley and I couldn't be anymore happier.i placed my order without hassle and it came on the date they said and everything went smoothly very happy with there team great work guys keep it up!!!
Have used this for 10 years on my V-Max. Has never cooked a battery yet.
Fast service great price.
I bought three units. All unit work as advertised, no problems with overcharging as of yet, I've had the unit hooked up for three weeks as of 12/16/15
Working well as it maintains the charge of a deep cycle battery (used in a popup camper) during winter months stored in unheated garage.
have a hot rod truck. it sets a lot, but always ready to go. both batteries topped off.