Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp International Battery Charger - 2 Banks (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0165-DL-WH|
|Capacity:||2.5 Amp (1.25 Amp Per Bank)|
2 Year (Handled
Directly Through Deltran)
- Includes two Clamp Harness and two Lug Harness
- 48" Charging Leads supplied with unit (2 leads)
- 2 independent charging stations
- Extremely lightweight Less than 3 lbs
- Operates anywhere in the world! 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Temperature Range: -20F to 120F
- Microprocessor controlled constant current charging
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Spark Proof
- Perfect for all AGM (absorbed glass matte), sealed maintenance free and flooded batteries
- Will comply to all International safety standards (UL/CSA/CE)
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp International Battery Charger - 2 Banks (California Compliant). Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Operates anywhere in the world! 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
The 2 Bank Battery Tender Charging Station contains two encased 1.25 amp battery chargers designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 1.25 amp. Combined, this is an output of 2.5 amps (2 banks by 1.25 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 1.25 amp each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 2.5 amps total.
Exactly what we were looking for
The product was great it does just what I wanted it to do. Delivery was on time. What more could you ask for. Thanks Harvey
Battery Tender works very well, is easy to hook up. I like that I was able to mount to garage wall easily, since there are screw mounts.
Works very well to keep my battery jump packs charged and ready
works great worth every penny
Got this 2 bank unit for X-Mass, (2015) hooked up to my 2 battery's , very simple to do, now I am very happy that I got it, I don't have to mess around every month setting up my battery charger (2 amp) then for getting to turn it off. I recommend this product to everyone that has battery's on the shelf. I'm thinking about buying a second unit (single unit) for my hot rod
Small 12v batteries can be easily ruin with standard chargers not really meant for these batteries. I have used this product on M/C type batteries and can expect a good life expectancy of min of 4 yrs. Battery construction does not lend to using standard 10-15 amp chargers which can warp the cell grid walls and short the battery. M/C batteries need slow charging cycles.