Product Specifications for Battery Defender 24 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||2404S|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz|
Charge like a professional and be proactive by stopping and reversing sulfation on contact with this 24 volt 2 amp battery charger. Battery Defender is the charger with a super brain. Put the power of super computing to work for your battery. Blast battery destroying sulfation off your battery plates for longer battery life. It is the only charger of its kind.
- U.S. Patent Pending
- De-sulfation of battery: The 24 volt 2 amp battery charger will remove loose sulfation and increase the battery life. (Hard sulfation cannot be reversed).
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- DO NOT USE WITH AVIATION BATTERIES
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender charger will charge lead acid and AGM batteries. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: Battery Defender charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Soneil Replacement
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
- DC Output: 24 Volt 2 Amps
- Input: 90-130 Volts ~ 1 Amp Max. 60Hz
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- 1 Year Warranty
This is to use with a Yard Works electric lawn mower. It is five times as good as the original charger that came with the mower. I did have to adapt the old charger interface with the new charger but it was not difficult.
I use to charge two 12 volt batteries in series , it works great!
This charger is great for maintaining charge on stationary and infrequently used equipment. I am using this charger to maintain charge on a 24 V stand-by generator starting circuit. . The charger allows input voltages from 110 to 240 VAC, which allows great flexibility of use.
These work Great... Never a low or dead battery....
Works great on my scooter battries keeps them fully charged all the time.
Small design fits in tight places. Keeps two 12vdc batteries hooked in series maintained through out winter. LED alerts as to battery charge status, amber for charge, green for fully charged/maintain. Great price, fast delivery!
The unit is great for keeping our (4) 6volt batteries charged, while not using the Bus