Product Specifications for Auto Meter BVA-350 Technician Grade Intelligent Handheld Automotive & Heavy Duty Truck Tester
|BM Part #:||ACC-BVA-350|
|Warranty:||1 Year (90 Days on Cables)|
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance Load & Test
- Battery Tester + Menu Driven Wire Integrity Test for any Gauge Wire
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 infrared printer or PC cable
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- 64 character 4 line LCD screen
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries
- Tests discharged batteries
- Tough plastic case with rubber easy-grip boot
- Reverse polarity protection
Hand held battery and electrical system tester with an on-board 40 Amp load for most battery and electrical systems. Preforms complete electrical system test in less than two minutes. Preforms voltage drop tests with included external leads.
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- Features Auto Meter's V-Drop Technology - this unique Auto Meter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. This test occurs with minimal operator effort in the short period of time required for the engine to crank over and fire. Auto Meter's V-Drop technology prevents the need to connect additional probes and/or disable ignition or fuel systems to engage in excessive engine crank periods. In the event that your Auto Meter tester equipped with V-Drop detects an issue, it will guide the operator through the diagnosis to identify which part of the circuit is causing the excessive voltage drop.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.