Free Standard Shipping
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Antigravity 12 Volt, 16-Cell Lithium Ion Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Antigravity AG1601: 16-Cell Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch)
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- 480 Cranking Amps: The starting power of the battery.
- 16Ah (PB Eq): The capacity and run time of the battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE: 4.5" Length x 3.25" Depth x 5.25" Height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT: 3.2 lbs
- METRIC SIZE: 114mm Length x 83mm Depth x 133mm Height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.45 Kg
The Antigravity Batteries AG1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made at only 4.5" Length x 3.25" Depth and 5.25" height (to the top of the terminals) This is the go to battery if you need very higher power in a compact size. This battery can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motor up to 113 cubic inches. This battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed. Adventure bike who want more power and capacity and also a favorite in Race Cars.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- Factory Direct 3-Year Warranty
- Can be installed in any orientation
ALERT FOR WATERCRAFTS WITH TOTAL-LOSS SYSTEMS: These systems, especially when constant voltage monitoring isn't being performed, run a very high risk of ruining lithium batteries. Therefore, use of these batteries in total-loss systems will completely void the warranty.
Does this battery require trickle charging?
In most cases no… The battery is Maintenance Free and can hold a charge for up to a year PROVIDED the bike/vehicle does not have a PARASITIC DRAIN or accessory taking the energy. If your vehicles charging system is in good working order and you do not have any "parasitic drains" on the bike you should not have to charge this battery rarely if ever. If you do have longer layoffs, or your bike has accessories creating a drain you can purchase one of Antigravity battery chargers specifically designed for this Lifepo4 technology.
How do I charge the battery?
The Antigravity Battery comes ready to install, and start the bike/vehicle. We do offer Antigravity Lifepo4 chargers. It will charge the battery to its intended peak voltage and will shut off when the battery is charged. You should NOT use an automobile or motorcycle charger that is specific to Lead/Acid batteries! They can cause damage to the batteries because they charge in a different way than a specific Lifepo4 Lithium Charger. They often have a Desulfation feature or over voltage "Quick Charging" feature… both of which will damage the Antigravity Battery. Lead Acid chargers [in many cases] will overcharge a lithium battery ending up in damage which is not covered under our warranty.