Product Specifications for 48 Volt 20 Amp SAA Battery Charger
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your 48 Volt 20 Amp SAA Battery Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
For lead acid batteries.
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- De-sulfation of battery: The charger will remove loose sulfation and increase the battery life. (Hard sulfation cannot be reversed).
- Low voltage start: Soneil charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: Soneil charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
- Comes with bare wire leads for battery connections and 220 volt SAA (Australian) AC plug.
- AC Input: 115/230Vac
- DC Output: 48V/20.0Amps Constant
- Brown wire: DC(+)
- Blue wire: DC(-)
- LED Indicator:
- Green: Power ON/Battery not connected.
- LED fast flash: Charging
- LED ON always: Charged