Hurry! This offer is only for a limited time! Offer good for (1) order only.
Product Specifications for Battery Defender Pro 12 Volt 3 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||1206WB|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
- Input Rating: Dual 100:-240 Volts ~ 1.5 Max 50/60Hz
- Output Rating: 12 Volt ~ 14.4V Max 3 Amps
- Charges: Wet Flooded, GEL, SLA, AGM
- Includes: O-Rings & Red/Black Clamps
- Super fast connect / release harness:
- Includes clamp harness and lug harness with 7.5 Amp Fuse. Both include weather pack connections.
- U.S. Patent Pending
- De-sulfation of battery: The charger will remove loose sulfation and increase the battery life. (Hard sulfation cannot be reversed).
- Dual voltage: 100 and 240VAC. This means you only need one charger for the whole world.
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender Pro charger will charge any type or brand of lead acid battery fully, sealed or dry battery. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output Prove & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender Pro charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: can be left without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Super fast connect/release harness: Includes clamp harness and lug harness with 7.5 Amp Fuse. Both include weather pack connections.
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
All the features of the Battery Defender Super Charger + plus professional super fast connect & release harness with lugs and clamps included.
Charge like a PROfessional and be PROactive by stopping and reversing sulfation on contact. Battery Defender Pro is the desulfation charger with a super brain. Put the power of super computing to work for your battery. Blast battery destroying sulfation off your battery plates for longer battery life. This 12 volt 3 amp battery charger is the only charger of its kind.
The Battery Defender is fully electronic and fully automatic; it is not a trickle charger.
A little expensive but great performance
Just received charger so too soon to evaluate. Used it once just to make sure it worked, worked fine.
Product appears to be well made. The fact that it is on the Odyssey Battery list of approved chargers speaks well of it's quality/operation for AGM batteries.
I originally purchased this to attempt to recharge a battery pack that runs my telescope and accessories. The pack itself just would not do it. So I removed the battery, hooked up per instructions, and it charged it back to it's original condition. I had another battery situation come up, this time the battery of a computer UPS. It would not recharge in the UPS itself, but a simple hook up to my n
This 3 amp trickle charger charged up my old Odyssey PC-680 battery in a few hours. Compatable charger for the Odyssey battery. Good price and free shipping.
The great thing about this charger is that its size allowed to install it right back where the old one came out and it charged my battery faster than the old one. Great product!!
Tried one of these for my everyday rider after another Deltran died. So far so good. But recently, I pulled out a Honda CBR that I don't ride too much that sits on a Deltran 1.25 amp charger. While starting the battery died. I put the Defender Pro on it and after the light turned green, the bike cranked and started and then I rode the bike all day with no problems. So I will probably get anot
Nice charger that seems to charge quickly even though it is a "maintenace" charger. I use it on an airplane battery and it seems to work great.